Thursday, June 3, 2010
Summer Trip
In August 2009, my mom and I decided to go and visit my sister and our relatives because we did not see them for four years. We took a month vacation from work. First we went to Ukraine in city called SEVASTOPOL, where my aunt lives. Sevastopol is a big city, it has many beautiful parks, many beaches, and other attractive things. My sister came there two. We were excited to see each other, she is my only one and older sister. Then my mom, my sister, my aunt and I went to my home country Moldova. We went there to visit my other aunt and my cousins. It was the best summer I ever had, but I cannot express everything that I feel in my writing because I do not know how to say all those words. I had so much fun that summer when I was visiting my relatives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I want to visit my motherland too, but it is not possible right now cause i dont want to go to the freaking army))).
ReplyDelete