It was two years ago in the summer. I was working in McDonald's and I was thinking about buying a car, but I did not the whole amount of money for the car. I wanted to buy Honda Civic or Acura Integra. One day I told my dad about that, to see what he will advise me. Next day he came up to me and told me that he will help to buy a car, and also he said that he already found a car for me. I was really excited when he told me that. Three days after on Saturday we went to Federal Way to take a look at the car that he was talking about. I thought that it would be Honda or Acura, but it was not any of those cars. It was a car of my dreams for that time Mercedes-Benz. I was eighteen years and I had a Mercedes. I did not even think about that my dad would find, and will help me to buy that car. I was really excited to have it as my first car. It was really nice inside and out.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
My first Car
It was two years ago in the summer. I was working in McDonald's and I was thinking about buying a car, but I did not the whole amount of money for the car. I wanted to buy Honda Civic or Acura Integra. One day I told my dad about that, to see what he will advise me. Next day he came up to me and told me that he will help to buy a car, and also he said that he already found a car for me. I was really excited when he told me that. Three days after on Saturday we went to Federal Way to take a look at the car that he was talking about. I thought that it would be Honda or Acura, but it was not any of those cars. It was a car of my dreams for that time Mercedes-Benz. I was eighteen years and I had a Mercedes. I did not even think about that my dad would find, and will help me to buy that car. I was really excited to have it as my first car. It was really nice inside and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment