Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Job


Last summer year of two thousand nine, I was looking for a job. I could not find any jobs, I spent the whole June looking for a job. One day, I get a letter from Tacoma Community College which says that I am eligible for work study. I got excited, and the next I went to Tacoma Community College Financial Aid Building which is bldg. 18, to fill out applications. I wanted to work on the campus, so they gave a job in Tacoma Community College Children's Center as helper in the kitchen. I had to wash dishes and prepare food for children that went there. Then I got transferred to different position, which was children supervisor and teacher helper. I was supervising children ages 3-6. I like children,so I loved working there. It was an easy and awesome job for me. I worked there three months, it was a good practice and experience for me. Now when I see children from my group they always tell me that they missed me because I was playing with them, and they liked it. Also, the teacher that I was helping, told me that I am really good with them. I hope that this summer I will get work study too, so I would work in that Children Center again.

1 comment:

  1. That is cool man!)) You was like a big friend for them))!

    ReplyDelete