Friday, May 28, 2010

What is most difficult for you about reading in English?



I am not a Native speaker. English writing is different from reading. Writers use difficult words when they write a book. Sometimes I do not even know how to pronounce those words. At first I would just give up on reading, I hated reading, but when I came to English For Academic Purposes 98 class I started to like it, and now I try to read every day. I read newspapers, magazines and some articles and news on the internet. I started reading a book called " Rich dad Poor dad". The most difficult thing for me is reading books for English classes. Because when I read I do not understand everything, but I try to use dictionary and find out the meaning of the words. Also, lately I try to watch movies in English and watch television. So I would know how to pronounce or say some words that I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment